Tuesday 28 March 2017

Tehnolog Minotaurs

A few days ago I stumbled across a Russian company named Tehnolog which produces quite cheap minotaurs. Four of them cost around 3$ on eBay plus 5-6$ of shipping for EU. Seeing that price I just had to buy at least 8 of them for my beastmen army. They come in soft (orange) and hard (gray) plastic variants.

 


Size-wise they're about 4.5cm tall (about the same size as the old Heroquest minotaurs), but they're actually much bulkier due to their hunchback poses and wider stances. You can see some comparisons on this blog:


Some of the weapons look a bit awkward, but they can easily be mixed with some ogre bits (weapons, banners, ironfists and gut plates) or regular GW minotaur bits for some variety.

I'm hoping to do so and I'm hoping for some nice results.

No comments:

Post a Comment